The ADA’s Islet Biology, Development, and Function Interest Group is soliciting papers for a Best Paper of 2020 Award! Please share the solicitation below with anyone you feel may be interested and eligible. Questions can be directed to the interest group’s Chair, Hubert Tse, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Islet Biology, Development, and Function Interest Group is soliciting papers published or in-press in 2020 (January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020) from an independent investigator at the Assistant Professor level for special recognition at this year’s ADA Scientific Sessions. The best paper will be chosen by a committee and will have the opportunity to present their findings in a special oral session recognizing the Rising Stars of Diabetes Research at the ADA Scientific Sessions.
- Rank of Assistant Professor in 2020. Associate Professor or higher is not eligible for this award.
- Research paper must pertain to any aspect of islet biology, development, and function and published and/or in-press for the 2020 calendar year. Review articles are not eligible.
- Review criteria will include impact, significant gain in knowledge, reagent, technology, and/or increased understanding of islet biology in diabetes.
- To be eligible for this award, please forward your manuscript and CV to the following email: email@example.com
- The deadline for receiving applications will be March 1, 2021.