Invitation to HIRN Webinar: Designing Tools and Materials to Create a Benchtop Window into the Islet-immune Interface
The Human Islet Research Enhancement Center (HIREC) will be hosting a webinar to highlight advancements of the Consortium of Human Islet Biomimetics (CHIB). The goal of this public webinar is to share HIRN advancements with the scientific community. We encourage you to please forward this invitation to your lab members, colleagues, and all other potentially interested attendees. Meeting information below and flyer attached.
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM Pacific | 3:00 PM Eastern
Duration: 1 hour
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Introductory Presentations on:
- Introduction to HIRN Consortium on Human Islet Biomimetics (CHIB) by Dr. Cherie Stabler, University of Florida
- Single Cell Gene Expression Analysis, TCR Sequencing and Avatar T Cells by Dr. Luc Teyton, Scripps Research
- Sensing Pancreatic Islet Secretions within Microfluidic Devices by Dr. Daniel Steyer, Florida State University
- Vascular Networks in Microphysiological Systems (MPS) by Dr. Dan Huh, University of Pennsylvania
- Gene Editing of Primary Human Cells and Human IPSCs by Leanna Peters, University of Florida
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions. Thank you.
From the: Human Islet Research Enhancement Center (HIREC) at City of Hope